Friday, April 13, 2012

Experimenting on color blocking

Doing the signature "blogger pose" 
I'm in love with Peter Pan Collars <3
My new shoes from SM Dept.
My favorite accessory, freedom bird :)
Black just never goes out out style. Agree?
My handy dandy bag! Absolutely everything and anything can fit in it!


Hello! For the past three days I've been blogging and posting non-stop and that 's making me really proud of myself! *self supportive* Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this post and please do comment below! :)



xx,
ADoseOfMarja


8 comments:

  1. Cute ring!! :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marja!! your shoes ,3


    somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! and cool! you're a ballerina! i'm a ballerina too, ever since i was 4. :))

    anyway,i'm having my first blog giveaway here: http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-blog-giveaway.html feel free to join dear! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thats so cool! I'll make sure to join. Thanks <3

      Delete
  4. You're so cute! Looks great on you dear. :)

    http://thedevilwearsukay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete